Sunday, May 23, 2010

Creepin'

This week is my last week under 80 miles until two weeks before the marathon. Not much to report - except that I've found some good guys to run with here in Winchester. Last week I had a touch of the flu or something and was completely humbled on the long run. This week I felt better and I made sure I was fresh. It was probably not a very smart thing to do - but, we averaged 6:11 for just under 17 miles over rolling terrain. Once my mileage gets higher and I start adding quality I will make sure to back off the pace on long runs - otherwise my legs are going to be toast. But for now, it was kind of fun to bust off the rust a little.

Last Week
Monday: 8 miles
Tuesday: 10 miles 4X150m
Wednesday: 9.5 miles
Thursday morning: 4 miles
Thursday evening: 12 miles 6X150m
Friday: 8.5 miles
Saturday: 4 miles
Sunday: 17 miles
Total: 73 miles

This Week
Monday: 8.5 miles
Tuesday morning: 4 miles
Tuesday: 12 miles 7X150m
Wednesday: 10.5 miles
Thursday morning: 4 miles
Thursday evening: 12 miles 7X150m
Friday: 8 miles
Saturday: 17 miles
Sunday: 6 miles
Total: 82 miles

No comments: